From CUNY Academic Commons
Subject Matter Coordinators
Stephen Landau, CIS, Project Management Office
For a directory of college and university web pages linking to iTunes U, as well as support pages (where available), see the iTunes wiki.
Here is a sample of publicly available descriptions of iTunes U projects conducted at other colleges and universities. Read these for the lessons learned, best practices, and how others have addressed various issues at these institutions:
- Stanford University – An overview and news in e-Newsletter for the Stanford academic community, October 2006 (see also Stanford’s iTunes U FAQ)
- University of Texas at Austin – A description of their iTunes U project, which was put on hold as of Q3, 2007.
- California State University System – A PDF that sets forth guidance for an iTunes U project and a university system not unlike CUNY’s. Also available as HTML.
- Penn State – Penn State Digital Commons, fostering a common approach to digital content creation.
- Article: University of South Florida (USF) – iTunes U–Educators Do ‘Cool Stuff’ with Technology
- Columbia University on iTunes U See also this series of audio and video content on iTunes U (this link requires you to have the iTunes application available on your computer) that address various aspects of rich media in eduction.
- Columbia Teachers College on iTunes U