From CUNY Academic Commons
Prezi WP Plugin
Prezi WP is a simple plugin that adds a [prezi] shortcode to your WordPress blog. Prezi WP was developed for the CUNY Academic Commons (see: https://dev.commons.gc.cuny.edu/2011/02/03/new-wordpress-plugin-prezi-wp/).
How to use this Plugin
To embed a Prezi presentation into a WordPress post or page, you will first need to active the Prezi WP plugin. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Dashboard of your blog.
- Click on Plugins tab in the left navigation area.
- Type the word “prezi” into the search bar in the upper-right corner and click Search Plugins.
- The Prezi WP plugin should appear at the top of the page, select activate to enable this plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated you can use the code below to embed it into your WordPress blog post or page.
To embed the Prezi, please use the following short code and replace the URL/Prezi ID with your information (screenshot attached):
- [prezi id=’http://prezi.com/hgjm18z36h75/why-should-you-move-beyond-slides/’] 2.[prezi id=’hgjm18z36h75′]
The plugin also accepts optional width and height parameters:
- [prezi id=’hgjm18z36h75′ width=’600′ height=’450′]