From CUNY Academic Commons
ePortfolio Resources Within CUNY
- Connect to Learning– The Connect to Learning Seminar hosted by LaGuadia, which expands support for colleges in implementing and scaling up ePortfolio projects.
- Making Connections Community – The Making Connections community is an online extension of our Making Connections Seminar program, which was created to support colleges in planning and using ePortfolios.
- ePortfolios in Blackboard – a Blackboard eportfolio resource wiki page.
ePortfolio Resources Outside of CUNY
- The Association for Authentic Experimental and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL) – a global e-portfolio community that has established affiliations and collaborations with nearly all world-wide portfolio initiatives, projects and organizations.
- ePortfolios: Let Me Count the Ways – an article from Campus Techology by Trent Batson, Executive Director of AAEEBL.
- This Ain’t Yo Mama’s E-portfolio – a terrific post about e-portfolios from Jim Groom’s blog, bavatuesdays.
- Blurring the Boundaries: Social Networking and ePortfolio Development – a Google.doc resource created by Helen Barrett.
- Capturing the Visible Evidence of Invisible Learning – an article from Campus Technology by Randy Bass and Bret Eynon.
- 41 Benefits of an ePortfolio – a helpful post from Karen Barnestable’s blog.
ePortfolio Research Articles
ePortfolio Examples Outside CUNY
Back to the Main Wiki