From CUNY Academic Commons
Subject Matter Coordinators
1. S. Landau, CIS Project Management Office
Collect information pertaining to information concerning the university, college, and school iTunes U site administration here. To pose questions in Apple’s System Administration forum go here, create an account and pose your question. Please return here to record and share information that would benefit CUNY iTunes U site administrators.
Site Admin Guide
Please make sure you have read through and understand the iTunes U Site Admin guide
- iTunes U Site Admin Guide – HTML Version
Apple iTunes U Announcements for Site Administrators
- iTunes U Update Aug 18, 2008 – Introduction of Apple ID Based Site Administration, Introduction of Advanced and Basic Access Control, Subcategories for iTunes U in the iTunes Store, Additional Criteria for Smart Groups, Top Downloads for Welcome Pages, User Identity Information Display Change
- Woolamaloo for Windows PCs: Here’s a handle application for sending credentials to your iTunes U site. It is very useful for sending Adminitrator, Instructor, Student and just about any other (including) custom credentials that you might be interested in creating. You can download the Windows application and documentation here. A word of caution, you must download the .exe and .dll files to a local drive on your PC (it will not work from a network drive). See also http://itunes.uic.edu/windows/Woolamaloo.zip and http://itunes.uic.edu/windows/Woolamaloo%20for%20Windows.pdf
- Woolamaloo for MACs and associated documentation can be downloaded here.